Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.388 BRL / PAB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,044 (2,965 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)