Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06222 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,201 (Php35,366) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)