Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 32% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,830 (元28,822) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)