Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.441 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 48% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 27,785 (AU$11,383) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)