Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.406 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,381 (€5,691) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)