Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 14,261 (10,166,850 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)