Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00167 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 18,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 17,089 (10,244,884 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)