Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00141 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 20,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 18,586 (13,211,324 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (21 minutes ago)