Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.869 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,000 (﷼ 21,857) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)