Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,803 (﷼ 21,264) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)