Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.846 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,496 (﷼ 19,495) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (36 minutes ago)