Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00278 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,157 (₩6,896,374) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)