Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00338 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,453 (₩3,688,626) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 2 hours ago)