Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 BRL / VND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,596 (21,746,128 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)