Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04752 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,503 (₨52,680) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (38 minutes ago)