Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.996 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,520 (S/. 2,530) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (38 minutes ago)