Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00492 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 9,405 (CH$1,912,388) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (37 minutes ago)