Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00501 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 8,139 (CH$1,623,489) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)