Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33866 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 56% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,664 (Bs 4,914) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)