Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,849 in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)