Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.141 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,842 ($1,541) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)