Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.785 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,711 ($1,773) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)