Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.475 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,668 ($1,056) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)