Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00106 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,472 (COL$2,324,103) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)