Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00115 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,127 (COL$2,721,495) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)