Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.758 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,258 (2,980 lei) in Craiova.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (40 minutes ago)