Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13474 BRL / HNL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 24% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,372 (L 17,607) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)