Cost of living comparison between Cotabato City, Philippines and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06529 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,150 (Php32,937) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)