Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.297 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,980 (€1,207) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)