Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.785 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is 4% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,658 (1,759 CUC) in Corralillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)