Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31065 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 27,326 (Bs 87,965) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)