Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 56% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1.20 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 0.52 (Bs 9,782) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)