Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31154 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 27,297 (Bs 87,619) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)