Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.440 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,901 (€5,495) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)