Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.358 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,764 (€2,699) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (33 minutes ago)