Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00500 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 9,962 (CH$1,992,680) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)