Cost of living comparison between Copiapó, Chile and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00474 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 17,296 (CH$3,652,116) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)