Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,878 in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (about 1 hour ago)