Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,900 in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)