Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,923 in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (32 minutes ago)