Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,460 in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (36 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)