Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02915 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,319 (79,553 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)