Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.727 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,503 (3,443 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)