Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00035 BRL / GNF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 83,093 (237,093,472 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 81,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)