Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00037 BRL / GNF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 31,660 (85,429,093 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 30,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)