Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.398 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,804 (€1,120) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (28 minutes ago)