Cost of living comparison between Compiegne, France and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.388 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,818 (€1,127) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Abuja costs 300 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 800 Kč (35 minutes ago)