Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.280 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 60% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 36,775 (€8,591) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 23,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)