Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14307 BRL / HNL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,278 (L 15,922) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (44 minutes ago)