Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02181 BRL / LKR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,066 (278,067 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)