Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.763 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,196 (€2,178) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)