Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45904 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,416 ($b7,441) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)