Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45415 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,551 ($b7,819) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)