Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.739 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,312 (3,128 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)