Cost of living comparison between Cleveland, Ohio, United States and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.435 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,293 ($6,490) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)