Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.222 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,937 ($5,877) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)