Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.132 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,190 ($5,488) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)