Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.495 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,075 ($6,602) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (36 minutes ago)