Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.411 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 31% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,364 (€3,256) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)