Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Victoria, Mexico and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.16790 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,751 (Mex$ 10,430) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)