Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18733 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,110 (Mex$ 27,281) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (20 minutes ago)