Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14943 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,516 (Mex$ 16,837) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)