Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18387 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 8,637 (Mex$ 46,976) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (about 1 hour ago)