Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31493 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,872 (Bs 18,647) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)