Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31351 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,293 (Bs 20,072) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)