Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32133 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,858 (Bs 21,343) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (44 minutes ago)