Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 BRL / PYG
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,448 (7,666,447 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)