Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00056 BRL / PYG
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,381 (6,032,527 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)