Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4.66 (Bs 88,922) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in El Paso, Texas costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $325 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 720 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 80,000 (42 minutes ago)