Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 18 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 12 (Bs 88,051) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (35 minutes ago)