Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31763 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,543 (Bs 14,302) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)