Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31493 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 58,638 (Bs 186,197) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 49,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)