Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.361 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,224 (€662) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 645,000 (29 minutes ago)