Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.231 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,769 ($6,428) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)