Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,134 (₩5,873,352) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)