Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00319 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,468 (₩3,280,721) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)