Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,481 (₩3,181,127) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)