Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,949 (₩1,753,117) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)