Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08915 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,831 (31,758 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)