Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09096 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,745 (30,176 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)