Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.168 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 48% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 27,670 ($8,733) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)