Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48928 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,866 (元36,515) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)