Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.518 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,548 (元12,635) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (40 minutes ago)