Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47134 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,020 (元33,988) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (27 minutes ago)